ITS TIME FOR ANOTHER GODDAMN GIVEAWAY.
I once again have enough money to host a giveaway for all my wonderful followers. So here’s what you, yes, you! Can win;
1. Any two wigs under $40 on any wig site of your choosing.
2. $45 to spend on Etsy.
3. $45 to spend on Amazon.
4. $45 to spend on What-Pumpkin.
5. $45 to spend on Ali-Express.
6. TWO, get that, TWO, whole large pizza’s from any site delivered to your door.
Wonderful, isn’t it? I’m wonderful. Even though you’d love to get these prizes in two days, I have some rules.
1. Must Be Following Me. Just like my other giveaways, this is for my followers only. You can unfollow after this giveaway is done, even though that’s kinda rude.
2. Likes do NOT count. Reblog’s only. You can like it to remember for later, but that will not count for an entry.
3. Reblog as many times as you like, but do not spam your followers. This is something you should know.
4. The winner will not be announced unless they want to. Because some people can be sore losers and say that the winner cheated and will actually send them hate.
So there’s only 4 rules that you need to follow and we’ll come out alive. Alright.
GIVEAWAY ENDS ON DECEMBER 1ST. THE TIME MAY CHANGE AROUND THEN DUE TO FAMILY ISSUES.
Join us THIS SATURDAY at San Diego Comic-Con!
Ask us questions! Learn some secret surprises! You won’t want to miss it- we have some fun stuff planned!!
CARTOON NETWORK PRESENTS: STEVEN UNIVERSE
10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Hilton Bayfront – Indigo Ballroom
Believe in Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl… and STEVEN at this star-studded, musically inspired gem of a panel brought to you by Cartoon Network. Sure to delight your eyeballs and earlobes, you won’t want to miss a moment of the magic. Get the inside scoop and exclusive content from the following guardians of the universe: Steven Universe creator Rebecca Sugar, Ian Jones-Quartey (Supervising Director), Zach Callison (Steven), Estelle(Garnet), Deedee Magno Hall (Pearl), Michaela Dietz (Amethyst) and Tom Scharpling (Greg).
1. My Grandmother’s Cage
The cage represents the patriarchal society that kept women bound to the private space within the home. Grandmother also had bound feet. The practice that crushed the bones and deformed the feet of young girls so they can have the outward appearance tiny delicate feet. The goal was to have a “Three Inch Golden Lotus” (sancun jinlian), but the actual result was unbelievable pain that lasted a lifetime. In this picture, grandmother is sewing a normal size pair of cotton shoes because her daughter was the first women in her family to break the cycle of bound feet.
2. My Mother’s Cage
Unlike my grandmother, the cage door is open. Mother had more freedom as a women in the Communist Chinese society. Her feet were not bound and she had a number of career opportunities. Still, my mother did not have the frredom to say or do what she wanted. Her cage was the restrictions of the day and Maoist Thought, especially during the Cultural Revolution (1966-1976). The Chinese character on the cup is (weibing or hongweibing); the Red Guard.
3. My Cage
Compared to my grandmother and my mother’s generations, Chinese society has progressed and the situation for young urban women in China has improved. The cage is open and I can sit on the outside. The Chinese character on the cup is fu meaning good fortune.
Also notice that the feet are uncovered and slightly exaggerated (larger than normal).
no one looks up to haru more than rei.